THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 11, 2010

♥baBy DoLL wITh LIfE♥


A little girl can be sweeter (and badder)
oftener than anyone else in the world. She can jitter around, and stomp,
and make funny noises that frazzle your nerves,
yet just when you open your mouth she stands
there demure with that special look in her eyes.
A girl is Innocence playing in the mud,
Beauty standing on its head,
and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot.

My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days
after I was born,
but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring.
I was hooked.
Every child born into the world is a new thought of God,
an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.

Certain is it that there is no kind of affection
so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.
In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition;
but to our daughters there
is something which there are no words to express.

0 comments: